NEED YOUR SCRIPT ANALYZED BY A PRO ?

Are you wondering whether, or not, your script is ready to go out to producers, directors and stars?

Do you wonder whether it will sell?

Do you want to take your script to the next level, so it will sell quickly and be made into a great film?

Do you also want some feedback on what to do in a rewrite, or on whether the script is ready for the marketplace?

I can help you dissolve those nagging doubts, by guiding you to submitting your best work.

But how do you know it's your best work?

Remember, if, artistically, you are truly yourself, AND you know and apply all the facets of the craft of screenwriting to your script, then there is NO ONE in the world who can compete with you.

Why?

Because when you become uniquely individual, magically, you also become universal. Not many scripts rise to that level of quality, and, when they do, they stand out. This is why producers are always looking for a "unique voice".

Ever wonder what the heck a "unique voice" is? It's YOU, just being YOURSELF, but within the framework of a good command of the screenwriting craft. Tricky, eh? Not as tricky as you might think.

I simplify the process of making your script stand out from the pack by giving you a script analysis which cuts to the core of what further rewriting you may need to do in order to successfully market your script.

My script analysis will show you both the strong points of your script which you should NOT change, as well as areas needing improvement. I have done this for production companies in the past where I was a principal or a creative executive.

So far, this year, two films have been shot, only after they were rewritten according to my analyses. A third is scheduled to go into production before the end of the year.

For details on this as well as my background as a writer/producer, you can visit my web page at
www.storylink.com/profile/peterdavidmyers which has a testimonials from some of my screenwriter clients.

The fee for an analysis is $250.00 and the analysis is usually completed within a week of being ordered and can run between six and twenty single-spaced pages in length.

I look forward to helping you with YOUR script.

You can email me direct at: peterdavidmyers@gmail.com , or call at 323-821-7349.

Best regards,
Peter Myers

Info about my background follows:

Peter has had a number of things produced for cable and syndicated TV media. He was asked last year to co-write a film story with and for Terrence Howard, a 2006 Golden Globe and Oscar nominee for Best Actor, who will star in the picture and produce. Peter also developed a screenplay with Best Picture Oscar winner, Fred Roos.

He is also producing one of his own scripts later this year, for theatrical exhibition, so he can give you feedback from the viewpoint of a theatrical feature producer.

Peter has written/co-written/consulted on 41 different independent film, television and theater projects --- (24 of them paid writing assignments, including15 produced public service announcements or short films, and 4 feature scripts optioned). He co-wrote and co-produced the half-hour suspense/drama, Double Cross.

Having received development funding through private equity, Peter and a producing partner are currently in pre-preproduction, on his fully-packaged project VENGEANCE. Principal photography in NY is slated for Spring, 2008.

Peter’s romantic comedy, The Pickup, was produced for the cable medium. His Chapters in Black American History have aired many times on U.S. syndicated television. His play, John Brown and Frederick Douglass, was produced for the stage. Peter’s script, The Meshugana Brothers: Easy Money, was awarded an Honorable Mention in the 2005 Thunderbird International Film Festival Screenplay Competition.

Three of Peter’s treatments for films have been optioned and are in the script development or packaging stages with an independent, Los Angeles production company.

Last edited:
Back