Raising your budget with 20k? Proposition from composer Thomas Rydell

Hello

My previous post caused some interest but nothing is decided yet so I'd like to take the opportunity to present my offer again. I also have a new website with more music on it. Thanks!

I am an experienced and well trained music composer from Sweden with an interesting offer for professional filmmakers. My previous clients include CBS, National Geographics Channel, The Travel Channel, Shoreline Entertainent, Sonetfilm and Swedish Television.

To make a long story short; I have recently received a scholarship from a local Culture Development Fund that I will spend on the recording of live musicians. Because of my interest and experience in making music for film and TV, I want to offer my skills to you for FREE . The music is not yet written which makes it possible for me to adapt it to your needs. The only requirement they have on me is that it will be done with live musicians. This means the music can be adapted to whatever requests and scenes you have; orchestral music, choir, big band jazz, ethnic music or something else. The music can be for any kind of film; drama, horror, sci-fi, comedy etc.

The music will be recorded in a professional recording studio in Sweden that can take up to 108 people. Musicians will be professionals handpicked for this particular project. The film will have the option to gain additional exposure as the soundtrack will be sold worldwide thru CDs and digital distribution. This is optional though.

All the expenses have already been taken care of, but as this will take a considerable amount of time and effort I'd like to offer this only to films that most likely will have distribution and marketing attached to it. While the film will benefit from having a professionally recorded soundtrack for free, I will benefit from getting exposure. With everything included this offer will reduce your expenses with up to 20k.

To view my showreels, listen to my audio demo and and read more information about me please visit my website.
http://www.thomasrydell.se

I also have imdb credits at
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1245696/

Sincerely
Thomas Rydell

Thomas Rydell Music
Bostallsgatan 7b
633 46 Eskilstuna
Sweden
+46(0)16 13 12 21
+46(0)70 586 43 01
www.thomasrydell.se