• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bophe goes international

I did a web search for Bophe a few months ago to see if we showed up in any strange places. Well...we did. There is a Russian website (I could not read it, of course) that supposedly had information about Bophe. After some questionable page translations, I found what appeared to be a link to an audio file featuring music by Bophe ("Sex After Death" from the FINGER movie) and ... words???

Turns out -- a Russian artist used some Bophe music as background for a dramatic poetry reading and posted it as an audio file. We got such a kick out of the whole thing, we decided to post the file on YouTube as a video with some random clips from Finger. Feel free to check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHje0viB934

We also added subtitles, based on the aforementioned questionable page translators. Enjoy!

Back