JVC GY-HD110U

Was thinking about purchasing this camera for my next shoot, don't have any hands on experience with it as of yet. Curious as to if anyone here has used it and has any input on it.

I used it on a shoot of my 3 instructional videos last fall. I love this camera and think it's a great camera.

Make sure to use 1/48th shutter speed when shooting 24P (not the default 1/24th).

I owned it until I bought the 250. Great camera! The stock Fujinon lens is amazing for the price. And for some reason the HDV compression on the JVC isn't as annoying as the Canon.

I own it, I love it, I'm shooting my 1st short film with it. Very versatile; you can get (for almost the price of the camera) an adapter to let you shoot film lenses on it, plus it's the only camera in it's price class that has interchangeable lenses.

It's 24p gives it a very very very close to film look. The main reason I chose this camera is because it gave me the look I wanted in the footage I shot.

PLUS JVC has an Anton Bauer battery deal where you get a free battery, charger, and mount if you buy one now (this replaced the IDX battery deal that had going on at the beginning of the year).

Back