FREE SCREENWRITING SOFTWARE

I was going to post this on Christmas day but my schedule just didn't allow me to...

Page to Stage screenwriting software was one of the first screenwriting programs created for Windows. It's very much like Movie Magic or Final Draft.

It is now FREE because Page 2 Stage is discontinuing their support of the program. Their loss is YOUR gain if you don't have a decent screenwriting program.

About the only real problem with the software is that it doesn't do automatic PDF conversion... However, I downloaded CutePDF and used it as the printer for a few pages of screenplay and it worked perfectly...

Hey, it's FREE! Here's all the links you'll need:

Page 2 Stage web site

Free Page 2 Stage download (Windows ONLY -- Sorry Mac users)

Page 2 Stage forums

They're even giving away the source code some time in January for you programmers out there that might be able to improve it.

Merry Christmas 2 days late!

filmy

Sweet.. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for the source code.. Perhaps we shall have to rebrand it as the indietalk screenwriter (and port it to other OSes too.. Mac, linux, etc) :)

For the time being though, of interest to everyone regardless of operating system might be the film contest the people hosting the bandwidth for downloading the program are holding.. :)

Last edited:
Back