HorrorFest Commercials

Have you guys seen these commericals about 8 films that are going to be shown in the theaters for 1 weekend? I was trying to find out if anyone knew if there's a release date for these movies on DVD. I would like to go, but as a parent sometimes, I don't to go out to the theaters as often as I would like. (Fellow parents understand) I might be able to see one of two. Any info would be appreciated because I know they'll be released on DVD. Anyone actually going to see these films?

I saw the commercial a few times. To me, the commercial looks like an advertising company found a new way to hawk new indie horror films since the fine print at the bottom of the screen says these films are unrated.

I may be wrong, but I'd still like to see them, being such a horror film freak.

Does anyone have any background on the films/production companies?

Yeah "too shocking" is something that is being thrown around lately. I just saw the movie "Rest Stop" over the weekend, and well it wasn't "too shocking" not to be shown in theaters at all. It wasn't bad at all. Actually it was the best of the three movies I rented this weekend. (Dark Fields, Dark Reality, and Rest Stop) Granted when you go to the video store and you look at them you know they're gonna be cheesey, BUT there is a chance they MIGHT be pretty decent. I like giving movies like this a break and rent them. After watching "Dark Fields" I thought to myself. If only I had a crew........... :lol:

Back