• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch new AFM trailer

Very impressive trailer!

Just a tiny bit of criticism: the German guy speaks a very badly faked English with German accent.
As German is my mother language this jumps right onto me, sorry.

e.g. the "Uebersoldats" (if meant as plural) is in German "Uebersoldaten" and should be accentuated in another way.

And I would love to see Americans stop making movies with Germans as the bad guys ...

And I would love to see Americans stop making movies with Germans as the bad guys ...

It's hard to make a WWII story without picking Germany, Italy, or Japan... If we told the story of anyof them as "good guys", it tends to be icky.

Looks very exciting! The violent scenes hold my attention and i like the airplane pictures.

Sonnyboo have you seen the film Das Boot (The Boat)? Its been shown as a TV series in England and so realistic you could call it a documentary. The Germans were not shown as "bad guys" they were shown as young men (or boys) conscripted into a war they did not understand.

However it depends on your storyline, so i hope to see the full feature.

Last edited:
Back