...about the Indie Gathering in Cleveland Aug 4,5,6

....I'm planning to go, but I wanted to know if I have to be registered before I get there or if I can just register once I get there.

anyone else going??? :)

-- spinner :cool:

If they had given me a better screening time I would have gone. But I just can't justify the expence (including loss of several days pay) to sit in a screening room all alone on a Sunday morning watching a movie I've seen 300 times.

Though I would LOVE to see Horrors of War and several other movies look reallly cool, too.

directorik said:
If they had given me a better screening time I would have gone. But I just can't justify the expence (including loss of several days pay) to sit in a screening room all alone on a Sunday morning watching a movie I've seen 300 times...

....well, that is a long walk :D

I would expect the Clevelandites to be there I suppose, it would be nice to meet some folks from here....

I will be there with a booth & everything....

I got a crappy screenign time (Friday at 5:PM) for Horrors of War, so I can expect all of 2 people seeing it.

Oh well, that's not the main attraction.

sonnyboo said:
I will be there with a booth & everything....

I got a crappy screenign time (Friday at 5:PM) for Horrors of War, so I can expect all of 2 people seeing it.

Oh well, that's not the main attraction.

...all three! I am not sure how long it will take me to drive down there, but after last octobers 'tour', I fear no road trip. Plus, now I know when Horrors of War will be showing so I have to make it a point to get there before 5.

...there better be :pop: :D

I would like to make it, but I am holding auditions on those days. I like Cleveland and lived there for many years. Maybe next year.

The annoying thing is this is the few festival /award shows I would want to go to!!! But being in the Uk can't. I'm pretty sure that 'Left for Dead' will be screening at somepoint so if any of you guys catch it let me know what you think!

...well, so much for the Indie Gathering for me. I can't go.

As it turns out my car is having more problems than I seem to be able to keep up with monetarily, along with some other money problems I have been having. So, I'm out.

I was really looking forward to it too..... hope you guys will let me know how it turns out....

Horrors of War is playing tonight at the INDIE GATHERING FILM FESTIVAL at 9:15PM!!!

Dig it, ya'll

I'm there all weekend and I have short film DVD's and all kinds of stuff.

I'm sitting across from Johnny Wu right now watching FEARLESS with Jet Li. I've been on several panels and talked with a lot of filmmakers and film fans. We showed Horrors of War and good a very good response, plus at least one person who was unafraid to tell me he didn't like it.

This rocks.

Back