Indieflix.com

Well i recieved an email from eztake.com earlier this week saying "we have been inundated is film submissions so its difficult for us to accept individual films. Perhaps we could supply you with a list of distributers that we work with..." which sounds like a closed shop to me.

mr-modern-life said:
Eztake are really starting to piss me off now. Three emails. No reply. Even a polite fuck off would be nice!

It took me two e-mails to get a response. They are currently not accepting single movies but they hope to within the next few months. They are only taking on films that are part of a package deal... 10-15 movies at a time.

CinemaNow is another company like EZTake but I have gotten nowhere with them.

Two companies that I've had good discussions with so far are Veoh.com and Indiepix. You might want to give them a try.

Interesting i have never heard of indiepix, veoh or cinemanow so i shall check them out aswell.

Still no response from indieflix.com despite me sending about half a dozen messages, which i find unbelievable considering their business involves marketing our films! (Stupid people!)

Eddie Rex said:
Interesting i have never heard of indiepix, veoh or cinemanow so i shall check them out aswell.

Veoh is currently a free download site but they are unrolling a pay download site soon which allows the filmmaker to choose pay options be it pay once or pay per view. E-mail jpapa@veoh.com directly and he can tell you more.

Back